This could be your first mountain run
K3 ULTRA GBR 13K
How can I pay
• Registration without payment is NOT considered finalised!
• Early registration without payment does NOT reserve the right to a discounted fee (the fee is determined at the time of payment, according to the prices indicated for the three registration periods).
• Early bird and standard registrations include a GBR K3 ULTRA T-shirt in the starter pack. In case of late registration, one is not included in the starter pack.
In 2023, at the request of many beginner runners, we have also prepared a route for a new distance – K3 ULTRA GBR 13K.
For this sprint distance through the beautiful Rhodopes, the runners start from the centre of Zlatograd to the east and climb a narrow path to the St. Athanasius Chapel, from where a panoramic view of the town nestled in the valley of the Varbitsa River is revealed.
Next there is a climb to Chukata, and before long the Gold Border Run itself begins!
From the border, there is a descent to the Bucheto Area, from whose meadow you can see the most beautiful view of the old town, crossing the Varbitsa River and the finish line.
This could be your first mountain run!
Great things happen when people meet mountains!
What is included in the K3 ULTRA entry fee
What you get
Maps, tracks and technical information
Get ready for the big day
Important information about the race
Mandatory equipment will be checked at the start or when the starter packs are given. Each participant must carry their own mandatory equipment and may be checked at any station OR at the finish line when the race has ended. Missing whistle, food or containers for liquids with a capacity of less than 1 litre will result in a penalty – one hour for each. Everything else that is missing from the mandatory equipment (including containers for liquids), will result in immediate disqualification. There are no penalties for a missing recommended gear.
Competitors must fill in certain declarations in order to participate in the race. You can download the declarations here. Please read, print, sign and bring in person to the Registration Desk.
Download declarations here:
Download GPX tracks here to help your route navigation.
Download track here:
Registration for K3 ULTRA
Anyone wishing to participate in the K3 ULTRA Ultramarathon must register and sign in by selecting a distance, entering additional data and paying the appropriate entry fee.
(Users who have registration in iRun.bg, don’t need to register again.)
After 20/09/23 no registrations will be accepted. On-site registrations are not available.
* The distance can be changed before payment is made.
* Water, medical care, aid stations, electronic reporting of results are provided for all participants at all distances.
* All participants in distances 13K, 23K, 43K, 63K and 85K receive a gift – a unique K3 ULTRA T-shirt, branded specifically for the event, without those who registered and paid in the late registration, and all finishers at these distances – a unique medal.
*Mandatory equipment will be checked before the start or when receiving the starter packs. Each participant must carry their mandatory equipment themselves and may be checked arbitrarily at an aid station or at the final, after the end of the race. A missing whistle, food or a liquid container with a capacity under 1 litre will mean a penalty by one hour for each! The lack of any other item from the mandatory equipment (including liquid containers) will lead to immediate disqualification.
*There are no penalties for missing recommended equipment